Desguace Paris has a special awareness of the environment and it has been involved since the beginning in improving and respecting the environment. In addition, it has developed a quality policy based on compliance with current regulations and legislation, obtaining the certifications UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2004, RSCo2 and EMAS-III-2009.
These values translate into a commitment to the environment and quality as fundamental pillars, both in people and in processes, with the following corporate objectives:
- Satisfaction of the customer’s needs, both in relation to the products and the services that are made.
- Increase of the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization, in order to optimize the use of available resources, while minimising costs.
- Development of the skills, abilities, capabilities and knowledge of the company’s employees, aimed at raising awareness of quality aspects, increasing of motivation and personal satisfaction for the good job.
- Commitment to comply with environmental laws and regulations, implementing programs and procedures to ensure it.
- Prevention of pollution in activities that pose a risk to the environment.
- Continuous improvement in all areas of the company and in particular in those related to the environment.